Why Choose Us?
Meet Our Eye Doctors
Dr. Devin Duval
- Received his Bachelors from Brigham Young University-Provo in Exercise Science
- Received his Doctor of Optometry degree (OD) from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee
- Is the only practicing optometrist in Utah with residency training in Pediatrics, Vision Therapy, and Vision Rehabilitation
- Completed his Board Certification in Vision Development and Vision Therapy (FCOVD), making him the only optometrist in Utah who is both residency trained and board certified in Vision Therapy and Pediatrics
- Had a lazy eye from a childhood injury that was fixed through vision therapy while he was in Optometry School
Dr. Trevor Smith
Dr. Smith was born and raised in Rexburg, Idaho. He grew to love Utah while attending BYU, where he also met his wife. After taking two years off to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Argentina, he returned to BYU and finished his Bachelors degree. He then received his Doctor of Optometry degree from Southern College of Optometry. He enjoys singing with his family, movies, and audiobooks.
Our Patients Say It How It Is!
Welcome to Child and Family Eyecare Center in Provo, Utah
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Child and Family Eyecare Center, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrist provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.